How to Change Country on Amazon for Access to Country-Specific 2023
Amazon has simplified the process of international orders. The e-commerce behemoth has made it easier than ever for customers to make purchases from any country in which Amazon operates by including a global shortcut on both the app and the website. Amazon serves customers in 22 countries, including the United States, China, the United Kingdom, Japan, and Canada, as well as India.
“The International Shopping experience displays transparent pricing, shipping costs, and import duty estimations, with Amazon arranging with courier services for customs clearance on behalf of the consumer,” the business said.
Customers can also select from a variety of shipping methods and delivery times as they shop for products in a wide range of categories, including electronics, apparel, books, shoes, and more. How to Change Country on Amazon App And Browser
- open the Amazon app on your mobile device and touch the menu button in the upper left corner.
- you’ll see a submenu with your chosen flag and the Settings option. Choose ‘Change Country’ from the menu that appears.
- you’ll see a drop-down menu of available international shopping options. All you have to do is pick your region and language of choice.
- when you click the button, a new window will open with a notification saying you’re being redirected to the XYZ Amazon page. By selecting Continue in the pop-up window, you will be taken directly to the Amazon site for the country of your choice.
- Shop on Amazon.com for items available in that country. Please note that the list of products that can be shipped to your preferred delivery address will be provided to you automatically.
Here’s the Lowdown on Buying from Amazon Abroad in India:
Amazon may now buy a product from any country and ship it to you, wherever you may be in the world. Changing your Amazon region also enables you to use Amazon’s region-specific services, such as the Audible book support for the Kindle Oasis (Review), which is only available in the United States and not in India.
Deliveries can be made to more than 100 different countries, and the functionality now supports five different languages (English, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish).