How to Change the Voicemail Greeting on an iPhone
How to Change Voicemail Greeting on iPhone: You can follow these steps with the Phone app on any iPhone running iOS 10 or later. However, the specifics of using an alternative calling tool like Google Voice will vary.
You maybe searching for How To Rename A Photo On IPhone
Learn how to customize your iPhone’s voicemail by reading this guide:
- Release the Phone program.
- Choose the Voicemail option.
- Press the “Greeting” button.
- Default is selected for your voicemail greeting if you have never modified it.
- Choose the “Custom” option.
- Choose the Record button and provide your desired voicemail greeting.
- Once you’ve finished reading the message, press the Stop button.
- Choose “Play” to hear the message.
- Choose “Save” if you’d want to keep using this greeting.
- Choose Record once more, record a new greeting, and then select Stop to save it.
- You can play it back and take a look, then save it if you like it.